Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just a thought

It makes me very sad to see how many people in this comp are not blogging. Have they given up? On life? It is very heartbreaking to see. You all need to know that you are worth it! 
On a lighter note, there are only 4 days left in this comp and I have only 12 miles to go. I am right on track. Although I did not win any money at all in the competition, I learned so much. I love my family and I know now that my husband ifs worth being healthy, my kids are worth being healthy, and I am worth being healthy. It is just walking afterall, but every step I take is a step closer to a longer, healthier life!

1 comment:

  1. I've wondered the same thing about the lack of blogging. I kind of thought there would be a lot more commenting and support from everyone. I'm hoping that maybe they're so focused on getting healthy they forgot to blog. So glad you got the right things from the competition, because you are definitely worth it! Can't wait to see how the walking goes...keep up the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete