Saturday, October 1, 2011

100 miles

I hit the 100 milestone yesterday and totally forgot to blog about it! I did it, in 37 days and I feel so good. I know it isn't much of an accomplishment, but I felt inspired by someone and in doing so I have inspired a few other people to do it as well. I hope they feel  as impowered on when they reach that goal as I do! It truely does give you something great to work for. Now as for my next goal.....are you ready?......it's a big one.... 1000 miles by October first 2012. That is 2.75 miles per day for 365 days! I know I won't possibly be able to walk everyday, but I am going to fight like crazy to reach this goal. I took today off cuz I deserved it, but tomorrow it is on! I will blog every so often for those of you who want to check on my progress and if anyone wants to join me, then hop on the train and lets go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey don't sell yourself short...it is a HUGE accomplishment. You are taking control of your life. Congratulations on hitting your milestone! I love your next one two. Its concise, thought out, and totally doable. I can't wait to hear more about it. Good luck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete