Sunday, August 7, 2011

Getting it together

We had a big family reniuon this weekend. It was awesome. There was about 60 people there and some I haven't seen in a very long time. It was busy and I was running around so much I slept great the last 2 nights. I didn't need to medicate because my body and brain were so tired. It made me realize something, I need a job! Not for money really, well yes for money, but just so that I an actively doing something.
I was training to do a tri with Kari in two weeks, but have been having alot of pain in my chest and my back behind my left shoulder blade. I decided that the tri is probably not a good idea for me right now and I made an appointment for a physical. I feel like my heart, at times goes into a-fib, and I just want to make sure I am ok before I really start working out hard. I am excited for the ladies that have won the past two months and very embarrassed that I haven't really lost anything, but I know I have not really been putting forth the effort. School is going to start in two weeks and life is just kinda crazy. I need to be on anxiety meds but don't know anything about them or what kind is best for me. I am nervous for this doctors appointment and for what he might tell me, but I know it's been a long time coming and I need some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment